Proper lubrication is crucial for a happy sex life, regardless of whether you are having anal sex or vaginal sex. Informally, lube is a liquid or gel that is used in sexual activity to reduce friction between the body and body parts. Get a Free
What Is The Purpose Of Lubricant?
A personal lubricant can be a great way to improve your sexual experience. Lube can make your sexual experience more enjoyable, whether you are engaging in sexual activity alone or with a partner. Lube can prevent discomfort, increase your sexual pleasure, and soften the vaginal and anal tissues.
Some people’s vaginas have less natural lubrication due to aging, hormonal changes, and birth control. Extra lubrication may be necessary if you experience vaginal dryness. This can prevent pain during sexual intercourse. You can add lube to make sexual intercourse more enjoyable, even if your body produces plenty of natural lubrication.
3 Types Of Lubricant
There are many types of lubes available. You can buy lubes & lotions online also. You can choose to try lube for the first time or switch to a different brand. Make sure you understand the differences.
1. Water-Based Lubricant: This water-based lubricant is safe to use in conjunction with latex condoms. It won’t stain most fabrics and is easy to clean up. This lubricant is safe for sensitive skin and can be used on vibrators and other sex toys.
2. Silicone-Based Lubricant: This silicone lubricant is very long-lasting and safe to use with latex condoms. It also holds up well underwater, making it an excellent choice for showering. Although silicone-based lubricants last a long time, they can be hard to clean up.
3. Oil-Based Lubricant: Oil-based lubricants like lotions or petroleum jelly last longer than water-based ones, are more durable in the shower, and can be used for external sexual activities like hand jobs or sensual massages. Oil-based lubricants can be used for penetration sex.
6 Tips To Use Lubricant
After you have chosen the right lube for you, make sure to read the instructions for each brand. Although it is easy to use lube, there are many ways to make the experience as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
1. Heat It In Your Hands Before Applying: The lube may feel cold on contact with your skin because your body is likely to be warmer than the temperature of the bottle. Warm the lube by warming it up between your hands before you apply.
2. You Need More Lube To Have Anal Sex: The anus is not like the vagina and does not self-lubricate, so it’s important to use lots of lube when you do anal sex or any other type of anal play. You should not only lubricate the anus but also the body parts, condoms, and sex toys you intend to use. Anal sex lubes that are slightly viscous are water-based or silicone-based. Silicone-based lubes will last longer.
3. Put A Towel Under You: This will protect your carpets, sheets, and couch. You can also protect your carpet from lubricant stains.
4. Add Lube To Your Foreplay Routine: Your lube doesn’t need to be removed until intercourse. To increase your level of arousal, you can use lube in foreplay. For pre-intercourse stimulation or sensual massage, rub the lube gently on your nipples. Visit https://cupidboutique.com/blogs/where-the-fun-starts, for more tips and tricks.
5. Reapply When Necessary: Some lubes are more durable than others. Pay attention to the needs of your partner and yourself. You can apply more lube, especially during longer sessions.
6. When Trying To Get Pregnant, You Should Look For Fertility-Friendly Lube: Specific lubricants can reduce sperm motility. If you are trying to conceive with your partner, make sure that the fat has a “fertility-friendly”, or “sperm-friendly,” label.