Cannabis is a psychoactive compound, but CBD is a non-psychoactive compound extracted from the cannabis plant. CBD directly affects the endocannabinoid system of our body which can help it relieve symptoms of stress, anxiety, and depression. You could consume CBD in different ways such as orally, inhalation, absorption, etc. One of the most popular ways of consuming cannabis is through vaping cannabis oil.
If you are looking for smoking accessories or CBD products, then you can visit the website of Just CBD. It is a manufacturer and retailer of CBD products around the world. They believe that CBD can cure many stress-related disorders. You can buy CBD aceite vape or CBD vape oil, CBD gummies, tinctures, and capsules all at one place. Furthermore, they ensure full disclosure of the contents in their products to ensure high quality and satisfaction.
What does vape cannabis mean?
Vaping cannabis is a method of inhaling cannabis oil in a smokeless and low-temperature vapor. Vaping has can be seen as the most popular and discreet way of inhaling cannabis smoke.
Benefits of vaping cannabis oil
The following are some befits of inhaling cannabis oil through vaping in comparison to any other method.
- Fast-acting: Vaping has an immediate effect on the body’s endocannabinoid system. Within 1-3 minutes, the effects are seen and the effects last from 1 to 3 hours. This is especially helpful for people using cannabis to relieve symptoms of anxiety.
- Better dosing accuracy: Vape oil is easier to dose and provides more accuracy than consuming cannabis orally. This is much more suited for medical patients who require a certain dose of cannabis for their treatment.
- Cannabinoid retention: Vaping has a higher cannabinoid retention rate ranging from 60 to 90 percent. Smoking has a lesser retention rate. This means that there is less waste of cannabis whilst vaping than whilst smoking.
- Less toxic: Vaping may be less toxic than cigarettes that contain nicotine and other carcinogenic and toxic byproducts. Vaping does not contain any nicotine or carcinogens that could be harmful to your body.
What can vape help with?
Vaping cannabis oil can relieve all the symptoms that other cannabis products relive such as:
- Pain relief
- Anxiety relief
- Improved mood
- Depression relief
- Enhanced quality of sleep
Even when consuming cannabis by vaping to get the help mentioned above, remember that cannabis affects every person differently. Each person requires a different dose or type depending upon their body systems.
Will vaping cannabis get you high?
The vape cartridges that are available have a range of THC or CBD dominant cartridges. The kind of vape cartridge is what controls your high. If the vape cartridge contains THC then you will get intoxicated as THC is a psychoactive compound. But if you vape a cartridge that is CBD dominant then you will not get intoxicated.
The information above shows the benefits of cannabis oil vaping as a method of consuming cannabis. However, ensure that you follow the dosage and timings given by your doctor to ensure right treatment.