Everyone likes to have pearly white teeth that enhance their smile and look beautiful. Unfortunately, due to certain reasons the natural whiteness of teeth vanishes leaving behind discolored teeth that diminish the sexy appearance of one’s smile.
How does teeth get stained or become yellowish?
- Certain kind of food stuff and drinks can discolor your teeth enamel.
- While not maintaining oral hygiene rightly.
- Formation of plaque breaks the enamel thus teeth lose its whitish shine.
Luckily there are many easy to follow ways that are effective to whiten teeth and once again enjoy your bright sparkling smile. You don’t have to worry of spoiling your health or feel the remedies are expensive, as you just need to follow the methods carefully and realize their positive effects.
Here are few popular methods to brighten the whitish color of your teeth:
- There are several whitening teeth pastes available today, choose the best one having major composition of silica that helps to remove stains. They are sure to help in whitening better than your regular tooth paste.
- Don’t be lazy to brush your teeth by using electric brush. You need to brush your teeth at the least twice a day. The brush greatly helps to remove any infectious microbes present in your mouth. Moreover, you dint have to worry about formation of plaque that affects your oral health.
- Daily flossing and rinsing of your mouth with mouth wash will surely help to curb the microbes fully as these microbes affect the enamel of the teeth. There are even whitening pre rinse solution to remove any food particles thus help to brush effectively.
- You can brush your teeth using solution of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda. The amount of baking soda will be double of hydrogen peroxide, thus the stains of the teeth will be easily removed. Brushing with baking soda helps to remove the surface stains of the teeth, thus teeth remain white.
- Swirling of oil like sesame oil, coconut oil and sunflower oil in your mouth surely helps to remove all unwanted materials and toxins from the mouth. However, before doing make sure the oil is fully in pure form. The oils have the ability to totally reduce inflammation and to kill microbes. When done regularly it is sure to prevent formation of plaque and no trouble of gingivitis.
- Use apple cider vinegar as a mouth wash. You can add it in water to do regular mouth washing and clean away any material causing stain on your enamel.
You can use teeth whitening strips to remove easily any stains on your teeth. You will just need to brush your teeth and rinse your mouth rightly. You can use tissue paper to remove presence of saliva over the teeth before using the strips over it. The strips shouldn’t touch your gums and should be moulded over each tooth pressed by your fingers. In few minutes, you will have your teeth looking bright and shiny.
To purchase the best tooth whitening products and to gain information on using the products log on to the site thewillowtrader.co.uk.